Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother

Thank you......



For giving me life.



For sharing your musical talents and helping me gain a love for music.





For comforting me when times were rough....




and being there for every important event.





Thank you for....


Adventures in traveling.





Being silly and laughing with me uncontrollably even when we don't know why!




Thank you for....


Being my best friend (right up there with Steve, of course)...

and listening to me ramble to you on the phone nearly every day... sometimes multiple times a day!

Thank you for all you have taught me, for the example you have been, and for letting me see the joys (and pains) of motherhood. I am so blessed to have you as my mother and am greatful that my little boy will have you for his grandmother.



I love you Mom.





Happy Mother's Day



Love,
Jenni

3 comments:

grammanisey said...

Oh! How sweet! (Even tho I'm quite scary in pictures) Thank you, my Jenni Bean! I feel so honored and blessed to be able to be your mom!
I love you much! :)

Unknown said...

I love you too Mom.

Shelly said...

You are so lucky to have such a great Mom. You guys are so beautiful. I hope you all had a great Mother's Day!