Friday, September 25, 2009

Apple Pickin'

Monday night we headed out to MacQueens Orchard for a ward Family Night!

It was fun to be there with friends and pick apples off those awesome apple trees.
Seriously.... those trees' branches hung all the way to the ground!

Robby enjoyed hanging out (literally) in the Snugli for the first time.
Somehow I ended up not picking many apples myself.......
I think I may have been too distracted by this face staring up at me.......


But, Steve and Jon and Keriann (whom we split a half bushel with) picked plenty.
Now.... time to put all those apples to good use!
(Too bad I had just made a huge apple crisp the night before.... hmmm..... I sense some of these apples are begging to be dipped in caramel and coated in other delicousness....)

5 comments:

Ash said...

Gosh dang he is seriously the cutest baby!!!

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute in that hoodie! I love you. I'm glad everyone is healthy. It sounds like it took a while for you all to get there.

Rodarte Family said...

What a fun family outing! Robby looks darling :) You should try making applesauce with all that beautiful fruit. Robby will soon be able to enjoy it!

hoLLY said...

he is sooo cute!

The Ziemers said...

Oooh. I just remember those DELICIOUS caramel apples from last year! Make me one, please! Maybe you could bring Troller over and you could instruct me in caramel apple making! I would love to learn your secret. Seriously, when can we do it???