Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15



On December 4th, Robby turned 4 months old!
At his 4 month appointment, he was:
 15 pounds 9 ounces (only 65th percentile now! before, he was 90th percentile)
His percentile for head size and height is in the 80s... I'll have to find those stats again. Anyway, he continues to grow, but it looks like he's been stretching out a bit. He appears to have lost a bit of that froggy belly.


Wow... I keep thinking he should still be a newborn... but he definitely is not! It is amazing how much he has changed even just in the past couple weeks!

On December 5, I put Robby on his belly for some tummy time.  He looked so cute like he was posing for a picture. I walked out of the room for like 30 seconds, thinking I should grab my camera, and when I looked back he was on his back! That was his first time rolling over and I missed it. :(

Over the next week or so he did it a couple more times, but each time... I missed it. Steve did see it a couple times. Then, today (December 16th) he rolled from his back to his belly! Now he keeps doing that over and over. Every time I set him down he flips over onto his belly! So I have finally seen him roll. He still doesn't  go from belly to back very often. But, he is getting quite good at the other way! My little boy is becoming mobile!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

He he he... how cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jenni! He is such a cutie!

JakeandAsh said...

Your little boy is SO SO CUTE! I can't stand it! He has the best smile. How are things going for you in Ohio? Jake applied to med school in Toledo but we have not heard from them... he has interviews with Utah, Colorado, Washington, Oregon and Las Angeles. Hopefully he can get into one of them. This time of life is stressful. I bet you love having one year done!!! ANyway, I am glad to see all is going well. Don't you just love baby boys!

(this is your cousin ashley by the way!) :)

Brittney said...

He's so handsome! He's got a lot of personality in his little face.

Robyn T. said...

That is probably the cutest picture ever!