Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life was better before I fell for you

Life was better before I fell for you.

I went 25 years, completely happy with just the occassional casual encounter.
You were always there, trying to lure me in with your qualities that seemed all too irresistable to so many other girls.
But, I took pride in the fact that I wasn't tempted.
All the girls couldn't believe it.
How could I not be in love with you?
Maybe I was crazy or abnormal. But I didn't care.
I didn't need you-- I didn't WANT you.
But, you didn't give up...
I was pregnant, and you seemed to try even harder to work your charms on me.
And, during that time of vulnerability, it happened.

I fell for you.

And now I can't get enough of you.

I wish you would go away... I was completely fine without you....
I feel out of control... unhealthy... you aren't good for me....

Go away chocolate....
go away......

7 comments:

Rachael said...

He he he... You're cute! Kimmy is only 2 1/2 and she's a lover. She asks for it all the time. And brown isn't a color in her color wheel It's Chocolate. :)

Jill Lau said...

For awhile I thought you were saying you still weren't in love with your husband even when you were pregnant. Thank goodness you were talking about chocolate. haha

Ash said...

haha your so funny! You made me LOL. :) I'm the same way before pregnancy I never cared for sweets and now I'd crave them every day. And now the worst thing ever I'm diabitic!!

Dustin and Kellie said...

NO! Mmmm, just hearing you talk about chocolate makes me smile!

Maria said...

wow... lol! You're funny : ) Wasn't expecting that

Megan said...

ha ha!

Idontcare said...

Just eat dark chocolate.... then you don't have to feel guilty cause it's so good for you!