Monday, February 7, 2011

October 11, 2010

(I decided to get back on here and make an attempt to catch up from the past 5 months that I haven't blogged! I discovered this post in my drafts... and I am not sure why it never got posted.... Here is the start of a series of "catch up" posts")

Over the past three weeks, Steve was out of town for school. He was doing his Surgery rotation in Bryan, Ohio.  He stayed in a house there and came home on the weekends. I have to say, these past few weeks have helped me to realize how exhausting single parenting would be. I mean, I am used to it being just me and Robby all day long, but by the time Steve gets home at night, it is nice to let him take over for a while! And, luckily, Steve almost always seems happy and excited to do so. 

It is so fun to watch him and Robby and all the silly things they do together.



We were able to go to MacQueen apple orchard and pick apples with our friends the Felts the other day. 
And here is Robby enjoying his harvest.

0 comments: