Monday, October 12, 2009

Gettin' Cozy


Ya know, I am not looking forward to the cold mornings that come with winter.
It makes it so hard to get out of bed....I just want to stay in there where it's nice and warm...Of course, with a baby, thats just not as doable anymore.
So, after Robby's first feeding the other morning, we cuddled up on the couch and bid farewell to poor dad who had to head out to school.

I am so grateful for a wonderful husband that works so hard to prepare a good future for our little family.
And, I am so blessed to have a little snuggle partner to keep me company every day.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

No more of those lonely days with no one to talk to. I don't miss those days on bit. I still stay in bed and cuddle my kids in the morning, It's the best!

Dustin and Kellie said...

What a beautiful picture!! My goodness!

grammanisey said...

We're so glad you have that little cuddler too! :D Yay!