Friday, October 2, 2009


Robby met his first love this week....

....his right hand.

Robby won't take a pacifier. Most people tell me not to force it on him if he's not interested, because then I won't have to try to get him off of it when he's older.
It has made it hard for him to be soothed without contact from someone else (or the motion of the swing that the Dockter family let us borrow-- thanks!) But, over the past week he has discovered his hand and he goes to town sucking on it quite often now. Not his thumb, but his wrist, his knuckles, and sometimes the entire fist seems to miraculously fit into that big mouth of his.

Another new development....

Our little bald child is growing hair!

Look closely... he's got an even layer of fuzz growing on that noggin of his. It is so cute because it looks like I buzzed his head! hahaha.
Man I love this kid.

4 comments:

The Ziemers said...

He is adorable! I, for one, am a fan of the pacifier. Only one of mine has taken it and it has made a WORLD of difference in pacifying my child. I have not had to wean her off of it yet, and I don't think it is going to be easy, but it did make that first year go by very smoothly. But, it can be done without--as evidenced by my other three children. Cute pictures of Troller!

Jared & Melisa said...

He is one CUTE little baby boy(I can say he's cute even though he's a boy, right)!!! But what can you expect when he has such good looking parents. :) He is SoO CUTE you guys and I love the pictures.

Rachael said...

So... Cute! I love the hair. He's adorable Jeni! He looks like a little Steve.

Unknown said...

What a Beautiful little man! Good job Steve and Jenni! I'm glad you were able to watch conference with Jared, Meli and Olivia!