Friday, February 29, 2008

"Gruezi"-- Greetings from Switzerland!

Me and My Mom in Bonstetten, Switzerland




A view of Bonstetten from my sister Megan's house. The rolling hills, the cute, steep, shingled roofs, the church with the clock on it (yes, that is the one with the ringing bells...) it almost looks like we're in a little European country.... oh wait, WE ARE!


Kyler, showing me how to take the train to Zurich.



Zurich, Switzerland

Playing in the sand at the park.

The day after we got here was Kyler's Birthday. Party Time!

We're expecting to have another "birth" day any day now... Megan's baby is due on Sunday, the 2nd (only two days away), but of course she could go any time!


6 comments:

The Obergs said...

Jenni! Hi it's Crystal (Frost) Oberg. I was blog browsing and found yours from the Sayama's page. First of all, Taylor and I think you are gorgeous, also you come from the best looking family. I have always thought your mom was beautiful and your sister could win best-looking-pregnant-girl award. I'm totally impressed by your photography, you are so talented. I'm actually hoping that Steve doesn't get into medical school ever so that you will be here when we actually get around to having kid, I want you to be my photographer. Is that a terrible thing to say or what? Ok, I do wish him the best of luck, but he won't need it because he's a genius and he will totally get accepted. Anyway, it's fun to see all your pictures. Have fun in Switzerland, I'm jealous.

Steph said...

You guys look like you're having a blast!! I hope you have such a great time out there! I absolutely love Europe and love seeing pictures of it.. We miss you back here though!

Ruth said...

Hey Jenni! Looks like the Ogden University ward has been getting into blogs lately! How fun that you are in Europe. We're just across the way from you (did you know we are in the UK now?). Anyway, your photography is amazing--you've definitely got talent! Enjoy Switzerland! (Why are you there anyway? Just to see your sister & help out when her baby comes?)

karla said...

Wow! Switzerland is BEAUTIFUL!

Jenni said...

In answer to questions, yes, I'm just here to visit my sister and help when the baby comes. And to see some sights hopefully.

Mindy K said...

HI, Jenni and Nise and Megan,
The pictures are gorgeous. Keep us updated on how "things" are progressing. Everyone take care of yourselves and have a great time.