Friday, February 29, 2008

TAG, I'm it!

What is his name- Steven Michael (also known by some as Beve, Beve-a-choo, and Uncle Beven)

How long have you been together- Got married July of 2005. So…. About 2 and half years.

How long did you date- Well, according to the sealer at our wedding, we were high school sweethearts and I waited for him while he was on his mission…(a little misunderstanding on the sealer’s part). The real truth, is we met in junior high/high school-- he was a friend of my brother and also a member of our stake. We went on one date when I was 16 then started actually “dating” in the summer/fall of 2004.

How old his he- 26

Who eats more- Anyone who knows Steve would probably say that he‘s always eating. Not sure whether that means he eats MORE than me, or if its due to the fact that he eats… extremely…slowly. I LOVE food…. It is a passion of mine. So there might be a tie.

Who said I love you first- Steve did. I believe it was on Christmas of 2004...

Who is taller- Steve, by a good 7 inches.

Who can sing better- He tries so hard….. And I love that he does! But, I definitely have more of the natural talent in the musical department. I've been singing my whole life.

Who is smarter- Lets see-- premed student vs. photographer. Well, I’d go with Steve. Of course, I did get straight A's all through highschool and my 3 years of College.... until I got that one B my last year. But, I don't think that is as much a sign of my "smartness" as it is of my perfectionism.... I've been known to be a perfectionist in many aspects.

Who does the laundry- I usually do the laundry. But, every once in a while, when I am a major slacker, Steve does the laundry because he’s out of clothes.

Who pays the bills- Steve takes care of pretty much all the bills. But I pay off my credit card every month.

Who sleeps on the right side- Standing at the foot of the bed and looking at it, I sleep on the left side. What kind of a question is that?

Who cooks dinner- I love cooking. Steve isn’t home that often for dinner, so sometimes I’ll go make dinner at my parents house for all them just because I like to. And now that we live at Steve’s parents house, I’ll cook sometimes for the whole fam.

Who kissed who first- It seems we kissed each other…… but, Steve probably initiated it.

Who proposed- Well, it went something like this: “So maybe we should get married. What do you think?” “Sure, sounds good.” We pretty much just discussed it and decided that’s what we were going to do.

Who has more friends- Hmmm….. I'm not much of a social butterfly. Steve claims he doesn't have any friends-- he does, he just doesn't have time to actually interact with many people. So, it is hard to say. If you judged according to how often we "hang out" with people, neither of us have many friends. But, we have several good acquaintances and people we claim as our friends.

Who is more sensitive- Definitely me. I cry over the stupidest things....

Who has more siblings? We both have one sister and 3 brothers.

Who wears the pants? I don’t really like being in charge and making decisions…. so probably Steve.

0 comments: