Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I AM IN SWITZERLAND!!!!!

Things I'll have to get used to......:

1) I will be hanging upside down for the next 4 weeks... (at least that was Steve's joking explanation of why I felt dizzy when I got here to Switzerland. "its because you're hanging upside down...... cuz you'r on the other side of the world." Me, I'm pretty sure it is the 3 hours of sleep I got in a 36 hour time period)

2) My surroundings say it is nearly 6 am, but my body is trying to convince me it is nearly 10 pm...... trying to get over jetlag...... (this was me when we got to France. It was about 9 in the morning there....... my body was sure it was 1 in the morning).

3) The church that is right by the house has bells that ring on the hour........ and every 15 minutes........ and for a long time at both 6 am and 6 pm. It is kind of cool actually, but will take some getting used to.

4)There is no snow here right now (that won't take long to get used to). The view is beautiful, but I get a little distracted by my nephew Kyler's cuteness!

5) Being without Steve for 4 weeks.
6).......that 6 o'clock bell........ yeah, it rings for a long time...............

4 comments:

karla said...

So glad to hear you got there safely! Good luck with the jetlag. :)

Steph said...

Yay Jenni!! I am so glad that you're already posting stuff of over there, I wish I could be in Europe, I'm jealous!! Well, keep us "posted" ah ha hah ha.. Man that's hilarious :) Love ya Jen!

Idontcare said...

Oh my gosh I'm so jealous..... I wish I was in Switzerland....

Camille said...

Yey! I just found your blog! You are such a talented photographer. I love looking at all your pics! Anyway, good luck over there in Switzerland! I hope that you have the time of your life!