Friday, July 25, 2008

3 years.....



Well, Steve and I have now been married for 3 years.... July 20th was our anniversary. In some ways it seems weird that we've already been married for three years... but in other ways, it seems like we've always been married!!!



A lot has happened in the past three years....



In three years we have:


~Lived in 4 different places.


~Gained two brothers in law, one sister in law, 3 neices and 1 nephew


~Lost 15 pounds (at one point or another in past couple years we have each been close to 15 pounds lighter than we were before we got married. Both unintentionally. We've both been working on gaining some back...)


~Been pregnant three times.


~Started a photography business.


~Visited Nauvoo, Illinois....California...... Steve went to Texas, Michigan, and West Virginia.... I went to Switzerland ....and Rome!

~I got braces on (which I get off in a week and a half... YAY!)


~Lost one loved one


~Started getting gray hairs (me...not Steve)


~Steve got into MEDICAL SCHOOL!


~Moved to Ohio : )




It is crazy to think of all the things we have been through together in these three years. It hasn't always been an easy road...but we are happy and doing well. We have been blessed in so many ways. I am so grateful to have such a loving, understanding, hard working, motivated, spiritual, wonderful husband! And I look forward to our upcoming years and whatever our future might hold.

9 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I should be able to remember this every year. But I keep forgetting. Maybe if I hadn't skipped out on your wedding to have to have Hayden I would remember better. I Will keep trying to remember. you guys are so cute, I can't wait to see a cute little Steve Jr. running around saying cute little steve things. Like: N.G.A. (No Girlfriends Allowed).

karla said...

Happy 3 years! Being married is great! And can you please tell me how to unintentionally lose 15 pounds? We have been married for almost 4 years and I still haven't gotten to that stage. :)

micah folsom photography said...

happy three years! hope all is well in ohio!

aLi said...

Wow, congratulations on 3 years of marriage! I hope the next 3 are even better! :) I have to say that from my experience, marriage gets better and better.

The Sayamas said...

Happy Anniversary guys! You two really have been through a lot together. Congrats on your new job, Jenni. You really do look like a jr. high student :) It's good to look young, though. We miss you guys!

Ash said...

Aaw Happy anniversary. I can't believe it's been 3 years, time flies. Think of how fast your stay in Ohio will be and then you'll cry to leave. And yes you guys better leave when school is complete we miss you in Utah.

JMe said...

Happy Anniversary, Guys! We love you and miss you! Last night Emery was eating dinner in her highchair and I heard her start to sing the "Horay for Uncle Steben" song to herself. It was pretty cute and I just thought you'd like to know you haven't been forgotten! :)

Ash said...

So let Steve know we're going live on the new system tomorrow and he's gonna miss the madness of it. Lucky guy! But tell him it's not as bad as we thought and has a lot of cool stuff to it. Such as we can double bill insurance companies now and that's amazing. But we're really missing his humor and your cooking to pull us out of zombie mode from learning it.

Bean said...

Good job at your togetherness. I like you guys. Steve has permanently brain washed emery! She just sings the Hooray for uncle steven song all the frikin time now!