Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Check it out...

I am starting a new blog dedicated to..... FOOD!
I decided I love food and I love cooking, but sometimes cooking fun meals isn't quite as fulfilling when there aren't more people around to enjoy it. So, since I live far from family and old friends, this is my way of sharing my culinary world with you. I will be posting recipes on there for you to try out for yourself. I'll also be giving random information about other foods I try or hear about.... I am excited. I hope you are too : )

Click here to visit my food blog.

There's not much on it yet... but just you wait..... it will be delicious in time....

3 comments:

Ash said...

That's awesome! I was so sad for you guys to leave and take all the great recipes away. Now I can continue my chef training while you guys continue your medical training. Thanks Jenni your the best!!!!

Jared & Melisa said...

How Fun, I love trying new recipes!

Shelly said...

Great Idea! I am excited to see what recipes you come up with. I love to try new things, if they are not too hard and if I know what all the ingredients even are. Glad you got to Ohio safely.