Thursday, October 30, 2008

If You Just Smile....

(These are the words to a song that may be familiar to some. You can listen to it on my playlist if you want.... The words are great words of comfort during times of discouragment)
Smile tho' your heart is aching,
Smile even though it's breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky-
You'll get by,
If you Smile through your fear and sorrow,
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through-
For you.
Light up your face with gladness,
Hide ev'ry trace of sadness,
Altho' a tear may be ever so near,
That's the time you must keep on trying,
Smile- What's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile.

9 comments:

Rachael said...

That's a cute Poem.

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

you've been "boo-ed". Check out my blog.

Mike Kirkham said...

:), how's that.

Jenni, I love you more than those pumpkin cookies with gooie choclate chips in them..... and I really like those cookies you know !!!!!

grammanisey said...

I love that song...thanks for reminding it to me :) It's a good one for crying through the tears. I do that with stars through the dark too love you much!

Idontcare said...

I'm sorry if things are rough right now, I don't know what's going on but just so you know I'm here for ya. Doesn't it seem like when it rains it pours? At least it feels that way to me, just remember that there is always someone who loves you and will be there throughout all the rough patches. :)

I am Chree-uz. said...

Charlie Chaplin

Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
treehugger said...

Hey I love that song. Just found your blog and your still as cute as ever!

Dustin and Kellie said...

How pretty and awesome words to live by!