Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Family


We got this family picture taken back in June before my sister flew back out to Switzerland and before Steve and I moved out here to Ohio. My good friend Scott Sumner took the pictures for us. He is the one that did my wedding pictures (see the one on the left?), and he's the one that taught me all I know about photography! Thanks, Scott. Check out more of his stuff at www.scottstudio.com. He is amazing. He also has a lot of BEAUTIFUL fine art photography of Christ and such. Definitely check it out......


Okay, now back to my family.....
Awww.... aren't they cute? Here they are, from left to right (excluding me and Steve... you know who we are). Jordan, my 11 year old brother-- we call him Jordy a lot. Cassidy, my cute lil' sis in law. Chris, my 26 year old brother-- the oldest of the bunch.... he's a goofy goober. Then there's my good ol' dad, Mike. And my beautiful mother, Denise. That little white dressed chub, that is my niece Kahri, whom you've probably read about on my blog before : ) She is sitting on the lap of my gorgeous sister, Megan (23 yrs old). She's my hero. Her husband Brady is standing behind her-- we won't mention his age......33. ...... Awww.... there's my nephew Kyler... he's 4... and I miss him... And last of all, my brother Daniel who is 13, going on 14 and I CAN'T BELIEVE how large and old he is..... it kind of freaks me out....
And there you have it, the whole Fam.....
The End

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Very Cute family pictures.

grammanisey said...

Yes, it is a nice family, isn't it? Kinda brings a little tear to my eye. :)

Karen said...

As I told Megan, the picture is AWESOME! What a cute family!

Mindy K said...

GORGEOUS photo!!

Dustin and Kellie said...

What a gorgeous family picture! You all look great!