Monday, October 27, 2008

Ward Trunk-or-Treat and Chili Cook-off

Our ward had a Halloween shindig on Saturday night.
These were our last minute costumes. I'm all about the cheap costumes for now.... my ears are formed from my own hair, and I just used eyeliner for the makeup.
And for Steve... I bought a stellar mullet wig for a few bucks. hahahaha....
Steve hates getting his hair cut... I pretty much have to force him (and his mom says he's been like that his whole life). He always says he wants long flowing hair.
So, although the wig is hideous, I reminded Steve that he always says he wants long hair...
".....yeah... but not a mullet....." said Steve. But, he wore it none-the-less. Mostly I think it was as a tribute to my younger brother Daniel who came up with a Mullet Equation that Steve thought was absolutely hillarious and genius.

9 comments:

Rachael said...

Yeah... Steve should wear the wig for a week or so, then see if he still wants to have long hair. He looks pretty sweet in it though. Like a five year old gave him that hair cut. ;)

grammanisey said...

Hahaha! You two are funny! The mullet IS hilarious and the Jenni kitty is darling! I love the real ears! Mmmm I want some chili! :)

Cami said...

You make one HOT cat! I havent talked to you in a while, Looks like things are going well for you! Are you coming home for Thanksgiving or Christmas?

Rachael said...

Oh...! steve don't count on being able to beat me to the first post comment on Hiatt's Blog. I have A Blog List on my blog, and it tells me every time someone updates their blog. The race IS ON STEVE! The next first Post Comment is MINE HA...Ha.... Ha..... HA.......................! ;)

Dustin and Kellie said...

You two look fabulous! Happy Halloween!

jean toller said...

Is that truly my little Steven? It's kind of freaks me out seeing you with that wig on. How did Jenni get you to wear it? You always said that you wanted long hair to keep your head warm in the winter. Maybe you should wear it for your winter hat! Love MOM

Anonymous said...

Jenni you look adorable. I love you so much.

Jared & Melisa said...

Steve your hair makes a very scary costume! And Jenni you make such a cute cat I love how you did your ears with your hair, what a good idea!

Mike Kirkham said...

Hell, Steve looks like Fabio with his long flowing hair.

Steve, I hope your long flowing hair makes "all your wildest dreams come true" quote from Pedro Sanchez campaign speech, Preston, ID.