Sunday, April 6, 2008



The funeral was Saturday morning. One of the hardest days I've ever gone through. I've never seen so many tears from the Kirkham family- Grandpa, Grandma, uncles, cousins, my dad..... But, it was a beautiful funeral. It was so neat to see how many people loved Brantly. My Grandpa said it was the biggest funeral he's ever been to.


Brantly will be greatly missed. As my uncle said "Brantly was the kid we never had to worry about. He was the perfect son, never did anything wrong. Depression just got to him like cancer and he couldn't get away from it." Through out the day we shared happy memories about Brantly, funny stories, sweet things he had done.... It was refreshing to reflect on the good things-- to witness how many lives he had touched. He did so much good in his life and we'll never forget him. (For some fun family memories of Brant, see Chris's blog and Megan's blog. They pretty much said it all)


We Love You Brantly.


Rest in Peace

6 comments:

I am Chree-uz. said...

We love you Brant!
I still can't beleive this happened. I had to go into the back room at work today and let it out a little. So sad.

He shall be missed.

Idontcare said...

Oh Jenni, this has been the hardest weekend. It doesn't seem real and every once in a while it still causes me to break down. Let me know if you need anything k?

Cami said...

I'm so sorry for you and the entire Kirkham family. Our prayers are with you!

The Obergs said...

Jenni, I'm so sorry. He seemed like an incredible person...what a tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this tough time.

Bean said...

I am so sorry that this happened, I cant imagine what the family is all going through right now. It is a disease that I have seen influence too many people's lives, and you and the family will be in our prayers

Mindy K said...

We hope everyone is doing okay. I heard a few days ago. Everyone is in our prayers and hearts. Take care. We love you lots.