Friday, April 11, 2008

"Moving On"

It feels strange to "move on" (on my blog at least) past the whole Brantly thing.... I almost felt bad posting pictures of my hair..... like it is rude of me to be thinking of myself at a time like this. I think my brother, Chris, put it well when he said on his blog:

''Time doesn't heal, it just helps us accept.' This is so true I think. It will always hurt. I find myself feeling bad when I worry about my own problems. But then I realize that's how we move on. We keep our own lives going."

Of course it is not wrong for us to move forward in our lives. Just because we move on doesn't mean we don't care any more. We will never forget Brantly. Thank you all for the comfort, thoughts, and prayers you have all offered.

1 comments:

karla said...

I think that quote from Chris's blog puts it so well. You're in my thoughts and prayers.