Thursday, May 1, 2008

Daniel Johns... I mean Kirkham

My 13 year old brother Daniel was in the talent show at his school a couple weeks ago. He and a friend of his have been jamming together and are trying to start their own band. For the talent show, they performed "The Greatest View" by Silverchair (Daniel Johns). Daniel (my bro) was on the guitar and vocals and did so awesome!!!! We were all so proud of him.


He might be mad at me for posting this video on here... but until then....check it out!!! Click the video below.... It's fun.... do it..... (Make sure you pause the music playing on my playlist first....)






I am very into music-- singing, etc.-- so I am excited to see my little brother starting into the performing scene already. He is also in the band at school (something I did all through junior high and highschool). I also play the guitar a VERY LITTLE bit. Nothing close to Daniel who listens to a song, picks up his guitar and figures out how to play the song on his own!!!! He is pretty much a musical genius.


I am so proud of my little bro!


Daniel..... YOU ROCK!!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Are you sure that's DANIEL?? As in my little brother DANIEL!??!??!??? This is amazing! But tell him to stop growing up while i'm gone.. :(

Natalie said...

Jenni, Hey this is actually Bryce, I'm glad you found our site. I hope that everything goes well for you with the medical school process, isn't it fun. If you or Steve have any questions please don't hesitate to send an email or give me a call. I was curious if he applied to Saint Louis Univ. Anyway, it was great to hear from you.... Good luck